Call for 5th annual INDIS workshop papers are now open!
The SCinet experimental networks team invites original papers for the 5th annual Innovating the Network for Data-Intensive Science (INDIS) workshop.
INDIS is an academic forum for researchers and engineers to share information systems infrastructure developments that are essential to the scientific discovery process. The 2018 workshop will be held on Sunday, November 11, during the SC conference in Dallas, TX.
Submissions for the 2018 INDIS Workshop are due on Friday, September 7.
Topics of interest include:
- High-speed network protocols
- Network architectures
- Securing high-speed networks
- High performance data transfer applications and techniques
- Science DMZs and other campus network constructs
- Software-defined networking and programmable networks
- Virtual network functions
- Optical networking
- Network orchestration, topology and analytics
- Requirements and issues for network quality of service
- Network management, diagnostics, troubleshooting, fault management, performance monitoring and configuration management
- Multi-domain networking
- Networking for hybrid cloud systems
All accepted papers will be included in the proceedings of the IEEE Technical Consortium on High Performance Computing and will be included in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
More information is available on the SCinet INDIS page. If you have questions about the process, please email email@example.com.